Once you have acquired your booth it is time to get some events booked. I highly recommend you build a website that clients can go to directly and view your company and what your service offers. It is also beneficial to create the easiest way possible for a client to submit their bookings. You could use a lead generating system that will link to your website. Most people will be looking online, so make sure that your presence is everywhere.
- Facebook: You will want to create a page rather than an entire profile, so that people can share, like and promote your page with their friends.
- Youtube: Create promotional videos, how-to videos, and also be sure to include key search words.
- Flickr: Share your photo booth photos and rank with key search words.
- Wedding Wire: This is a wedding vendor directory. You can have a free account or pay for a featured listing.
- Yelp: Local advertising for your business where you can offer promotions and get people to review your business.
- Google Places for Business: If your photo booth business is local, you may add it to the Google Places local Directory which will help people nearby find your business.
Networking online is a great way to get your business name circulating. Referrals can play a huge part in your clientele basis, as well. You would also want to actively engage in Search Engine Optimization to help your site better rank in the search engines.
Google Adwords Paid Advertising
Set up a pay per click campaign to show up for keywords in Google.
Run deals and promotions to get more bookings.
Hand out your business card to EVERYONE, see if you can’t leave them at a store or venue or give them to your friends and family to hand out.
A Guide to Success: Photo Booth Start-Up
A series on Starting a Photo Booth Business
- Photo Booth Equipment & Accessories
- Supplies & Extra Expenses
- Legal and Other Information to Consider
- Preparing for Events
ALL-IN-ONE BOOTH SHOPPING
Photo Booth International offers complete packages starting at $5400. Our packages include all of the equipment, Booth Shell, Camera, Computer, Touchscreen, Printer and the software. Along with an initial 700 prints worth of ink and paper, and a pack of props.
We also are always by your side with our lifetime tech support and one year warranty. Our company is trained to make sure that you have all the equipment and knowledge to start your company off right and be successful quick!
We make sure that you always have these tips accessible so we created our member area that is full of how-to videos, low cost business cards, advertising advice and much more.