Hiring inside sales
Do you inspire confidence? Do you motivate people? Are you the type of person who can talk to anyone? Do you love photo booths?
You may be the perfect candidate to work with us at Photo Booth International, a company that inspires entrepreneurship, through photo booths.
Who are we?
Photo Booth International was started by Josh & Jazmine Pather, in 2015, inspired by the idea of the residual income that can be created by owning a photo booth. Since 2015, we’ve helped over 5000 people start a photo booth business. Everyday, we set out to help more people start their own successful photo booth business, and we know through that mission we’ll also grow.
We’re still a small team, and family-based (as we were founded). When you join our team as a Sales Executive, you join as an integral part, in making an impact with us in the space.
The Mission We Need Your Help With:
We are passionate about helping people who have a vision but no business yet. We will help them by providing the tools, community and knowledge they need to jumpstart their photo booth business. We want to fastrack their success to unleash their potential. We know we have achieved this when they are able to successfully start and sustain their own profitable photo booth business.
Who is the right candidate?
For our Sales role, we need someone who is a little scrappy, super entrepreneurial, and ready to own your quota. I’m talking about not trembling to pick up the phone, but ready with excitement, and a “sh!t eating grin”, on your face to make the next call.
To put that into words, you’re the right person if you:
– Can grab the phone & talk to anyone!
– Quickly develop rapport with prospects, showing them how a photo booth business will be impactful for them.
– Inspire trust in the people that you speak to.
– Are organized in your sales process, CRM, and have demonstrable experience in maintaining a sales pipeline.
– Look at sales quotas as a “nice starting point”, and aim to over-achieve.
– Learn quickly, and are adaptable to present in any scenario.
– Can easily make 75+ calls a day.
– Easily solve problems, and work well within a team.
– Have at least a high school diploma (or GED)
– Can easily work with technology (Mac/PC/etc)
Does that sound like you? Perfect, let’s talk about what your “Day to day” in the role:
Day To Day Outlook
To be direct – this is a sales role, and you’ll be grinding day in and day out to close deals. However, we aim to create a fun workplace, where you want to sell photo booths, and you want to help clients get up and running.
Our current sales reps tell us, more than the commissions, the most fulfilling piece is hearing how residual income from photo booths is impacting their clients lives.
On an average day you’ll:
– Present our solution to multiple clients, in a pre-scheduled appointment.
– Make upwards of 75+ calls a day to inbound leads, in order to schedule future appointments, and follow up.
– Prepare quotes, contracts, etc to on-board new clients.
– Ensure that you’re prepared to out-perform your quota, and keep tabs on the deals you need to get there.
– Maintaining all of your documentation, and ensuring you keep up to speed on product changes, so you drive the most value for your clients.
– Run through extremely technical follow up presentations to ensure clients have a full grasp of the product, and sometimes deliver these presentations in person.
Are you the right person for the job? Does this sound like an awesome day? Let’s talk through why you should choose us as your next employer.
Why Photo Booth International?
We’re a family based business, where you can make an actual impact on our day-to-day results. When we add team members, we look for someone that can be an integral part of our small group, helping people start their own photo booth business.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
– Fun environment to work in (We only win together)
– Base pay + uncapped commission. (OTE is around $125k+ for the role)
– Benefits to keep you sane (Health, Dental etc).
– PTO that you need to take! (Everyone needs a break)
– Supportive environment where we want you to succeed
– Travel opportunities
Are you the right person for the role? Let’s talk about next steps. We’d love to get to know you.